We are always looking for tremendous talent whether it be in administration, sales, or licensed technicians. If you are interested in coming to work for a first-class professional organization we ask you to send us an email with your resume and in the subject what role you are interested in.
Why choose a career with Pete’s Pest Control?
We’re a growing 10-year-old family owned business and are expanding rapidly. Pete's is the top pest control company in Kansas City, we serve clients throughout the KC metro area and need additional team members. We strive to provide top-notch services at competitive prices and make our clients feel safe and comfortable in their homes while building extraordinary client relationships.
Our goal is to create a great place to work, we work hard to get the right people to join our team. We build strong relationships with our team members and spend time on training and development. Therefore, we are looking for long-term commitments from talented, experienced pest control professionals.
Our preferred candidate is a Licensed Technician or Certified termite applicator in MO & KS, although we will consider pest control technicians looking to advance their career.
What’s in it for you?
- If you are looking for an exciting pest control company where you can expand your skills, where your opinions count and managers listen, Pete's is the place for you.
- You will enjoy working independently and are already a great problem solver.
- You provide exceptional customer service!
- You will expand your skills, be challenged and learn from your coworkers.
- You will have a supportive teamwork atmosphere with career advancement opportunities.
- Routes are pre-planned; customer scheduling is not required.
These are just some of the benefits Pete's provides:
- Full-time positions - plus overtime opportunities
- Excellent Compensation Plan including
- Great base wage rate
- Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Excellent Company vehicle and top-notch application equipment
- Free pest control services for Employees
- Convenient Central metro area Location
Here are your essential duties and responsibilities:
- Help build the company by providing extraordinary customer service and building great relationships with clients.
- Apply pesticides and treatments to structures according to schedule, protocol, safety procedures and label instructions. Carefully follow service ticket directions.
- Complete required information added to service tickets and forms at end of each service.
- At least weekly, return documents including checks, credit card receipts and other receipts such as gas to the main office.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition, maintain proper amounts of pest control treatment chemicals at all times.
- Perform high-quality pest control inspections, accurately identify and treat pests at client locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current pest control applicator license as required by KS and MO, a pest control and termite commercial applicator license is strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Must have a smartphone, and quickly learn the 4 primary software tools we use on smartphones (training provided)
- Be Pete's to pass a background check.
- Be Pete's to complete your route quickly and efficiently, while still performing excellent client service and properly applying treatments.
- Ability to effectively present information to clients that build loyalty and trust.
Send your resume to Service@PeteTheBugGuy.com